Available in: Axsy Mobile for Salesforce, Axsy Field Service, Axsy Public Sector, Axsy Retail Execution
With the Axsy Record Lookup Element, you can search for a Salesforce Record in a picklist by defining what object records to fetch, refine and sort in the Designer.
NOTE: To ensure you have access to the the object records you configure for your Record Lookups, you make sure the object records you require are include in your Axsy Sync Config.
Create a Record Lookup
- Using the Smart Form Designer, drag and drop a Record Lookup Element into a Section.
- Edit the Element and select its Reference tab.
- Specify the record type object you want to lookup for the Record type field. For example, by selecting 'Contact', a list of suggested objects will be displayed in the record lookup picklist or you can manually type the name of your object if it is not listed.
- Specify the Record Value Field – this will be a field within your chosen object and will be the field used if you map this element to Salesforce.
- Specify which fields within your object you want to display on the mobile app, you can concatenate them together with text quotes as shown in the example below.
- To order the records list, optionally enter a SOQL-style query in the Order By field.
- Finally, if you want to allow more than one record to be selected, enable Multiselect.
Figure 1 – Configuring a Simple Record Lookup and Corresponding Mobile App Presentation