Available in: Axsy Mobile for Salesforce, Axsy Field Service, Axsy Public Sector, Axsy Retail Execution
The Mapping Lookup Tool helps to ensure that your syntax is correct and that you are targeting the correct field for mapping by defining every part of the hierarchical Field Mapping path.
Configure an Element's Mapping Tab
- Select the magnifying glass next to a Field Mapping input. Always start with the Object you are running the Form from. The following example assumes this Object is a Work Order.
- Type out the Label of the Object running the Smart Form. In this case it is 'Work Order'.
- Select Work Order.
- Type a dot '.' after Work Order and type out the name of the Details field connected to the Work Order, or a Related List connected to the Work Order. In this example the name is of a Custom Related Object.
NOTE: Custom Related Objects use the Child Relationship Name that connects the Related Object to its Parent Lookup Object. See Mapping Syntax for more information.
- If referencing a Related Object, type out another dot and search for and select the field name you want to display and then select Insert. Otherwise, select Insert after you have selected a field name.
- The mapping path has been generated and formatted with correct syntax. Save your changes.