Available in: Axsy Mobile for Salesforce, Axsy Field Service, Axsy Public Sector, Axsy Retail Execution
An Axsy App Config Version contains all the settings defined via the Axsy Config Tool. You can export the settings of a published App Config Version and import it into another Org so that you don't need to manually recreate them.
Save the Config Settings JSON in the Target Org
- From the Axsy Config Tool, view the underlying App Config Version record for the current config version being viewed by selecting the Open button next to the config version number.
- Navigate to the Files related list for the record and save the JSON configuration file.
Create a New Config Version in the Target Org
- Create a new App Config Version record either via the Config Tool UI - i.e. by creating a new Draft version from a Published version - or via the App Config Versions tab. Ensure that in either case the Status is equal to Draft.
- Navigate to the App Config Version record tab and add the JSON file you saved earlier to its Files related list. Ensure the Name of the file is Config.json.
NOTE: If you have created the new config version via the Axsy Config Tool, an existing file will already be there. You don't need to remove this; you can simply upload the new file.
- Navigate to the Axsy Config Tool and amend references to List Views (if applicable) by deleting the List View imported from the source Org, and assigning the equivalent List View available in the current target Org. Save your changes.
For more information on how to assign a List View to a Record Set query, please see this article: Configure Query Details
- Publish the config version