Available in: Axsy Mobile for Salesforce, Axsy Field Service, Axsy Public Sector, Axsy Retail Execution
Additional Object Lists that have been configured to be included in the Axsy Mobile App's main menu support switching between the different List Views that are configured for that object on the Salesforce Platform. However, some features are currently unsupported with regards to List Views.
Unsupported List View Features
- Only the query scope of mine is supported. Other scopes are currently unsupported.
- The filter operators contains and does not contain are unsupported for picklist and multi-select picklist fields.
- Using the WHERE clause on Polymorphic Salesforce fields (e.g. conditions that use fields like Visit Owner or Location).
Viewing the List View SOQL Query with Workbench
- To view the SOQL query that is generated from a List View, login to Workbench and navigate to REST Explorer.
- Enter /services/data/v53.0/sobjects/Object/listviews as a GET request and open the listviews folder. Open a List View folder and then select its describeURL.
- You can then inspect its properties and its SOQL query.