Available in: Axsy Mobile for Salesforce, Axsy Field Service, Axsy Public Sector, Axsy Retail Execution
A Standard Picklist is the simplest type of picklist supported on Smart Forms, presenting the user with a drop-down menu to select a single option. To configure a Standard Picklist you need to first define the Picklist before you can associate it with a Picklist Element.
Create a Picklist
- Navigate to the Manage Picklists button. located at the top of the Designer tab.
- When the Manage Picklists windows opens, select Create Picklist.
- Scroll to the top of the Picklists list and select the newly created "New Picklist".
- In the Details tab for the new picklist, rename your picklist and optionally provide a description
- Use the slider Select first value by default? to determine whether the first value should be pre-selected when running the Smart Form.
- Select the Values tab of your new picklist and enter the values you want to be displayed in the drop-down selection.
- Make sure each option starts on a new line
- Click Save.
Associate the Standard Picklist with a Picklist Element
Now that you have saved your Standard Picklist, you can now link it to a Picklist Element.
- Drag a Picklist Element into the Designer and edit the Picklist Element.
- Navigate to the Picklist tab in the Edit Properties window.
- Search for and select the newly created picklist.
- Save your changes.