Available in: Axsy Retail Execution
Axsy's Enhanced Promotion Check lets users carry out their in-store checks with ease and efficiency using a tabular-UI experience.
Launch the Promotion Check Task for a Visit
Once a User has started a Visit, they are able to launch any Promotion Check Assessment Tasks that are part of that Visit's Action Plan. After selecting a Promotion Check task, all available Promotions for the task will be listed and selecting one of them will then bring up the Enhanced Promotion Check UI.
If a completed Visit for the same Retail Store is synced to the Axsy Mobile App and that Visit includes a completed Promotion Check task, the user will be prompted with three options on whether they would like to pre-populate KPI answers based on that previously completed Visit:
- Use them as a guide - The KPI values for the previous Visit will display but be greyed out and the user can individually choose to confirm and insert the value or edit it before saving
- Use them to set actual KPI values - The KPI values for the previous Visit will be automatically inserted and saved
- Ignore them - Previous KPI values are ignored and KPI fields for this Visit will be empty
Filling Out KPIs
Product Compliance, Overall Compliance and Promotion Details
The Enhanced Promotion Check UI will be broken down among 3 separate tabs:
- Product Compliance - Tabular view of all Promotion Check Retail Visit KPIs that relate to specific Products. Each Product represents a row of the table with each Assessment Indicator Definition represented by a column.
- Overall Compliance - List view of all Promotion Check Retail Visit KPIs that relate to the overall Promotion rather than to specific Products.
- Promotion Details - Lists the Products associated with the given Promotion as well as any Files related to the Promotion.
NOTE: If no Retail Visit KPIs exist for a given Promotion Check, then the Product Compliance tab will not be available. Similarly, if there are no Retail Visit KPIs for Overall Compliance, then that tab will not be available.
NOTE: Picklist KPIs are supported in both the Product Compliance tab and the Overall Compliance tab. Calculated KPIs are only supported for the Product Compliance tab.
KPI Status Badges
On the Product Compliance tab of the Promotion Check task, each Retail Visit KPI field may have a status icon next to it based on its current state with regards to having an answer and whether or not that answer has been synced to the Salesforce Platform.
|Synced Value||The KPI answer has been synced back to Salesforce.|
|Previous Value||The KPI has access to a Previous Value, but this value has not been confirmed as an Actual Value. To insert it as an Actual Value – so that it can be saved – select the blue arrow. |
|Target Value||The KPI has access to a Target Value, but this value has not been confirmed as an Actual Value. To insert the value – so that it can be saved – select the yellow arrow.|
|Actual Value||The KPI has an Actual Value ready to be synced back to the Salesforce Platform. To save it to Salesforce, select the Save button from the Action Bar.|
|Reversible Value||The KPI can be reverted to a previous value entered. Select the red arrow to rollback changes. |
NOTE: Once a KPI has a 'Synced Value' status, it can still be edited and subsequently updated to the Salesforce Platform.
NOTE: KPI Status badges are only available to Product Compliance KPIs and are not currently supported for Overall Compliance KPIs.
The Action Bar is where you can customise your view of the Promotion Check UI and perform actions on KPI fields. It is available at the top of the main Promotion Check screen.
- Save - Select the Save button to save your changes and sync all KPI updates to the Salesforce Platform.
- Filter - Select the Filter button to open a screen where you can filter what KPIs are shown. For example, you can filter on In-Store Locations, Product Categories and which Assessment Indicator Definitions to display.
- Settings - Select the Settings Button to open a screen where you can customise the UX of the Promotion Check UI to refine or expand on available information and actions.
- Photos - Attach photos to the Promotion Check task.
- Set All - Select the yellow arrow to apply any Target Values defined for Retail Store KPIs to its Actual Value.
- Revert - Select the red arrow to revert all applicable KPI answers to their previously entered value for the current Visit. The values will need to be subsequently saved to the Salesforce Platform.