Available in: Axsy Mobile for Salesforce, Axsy Field Service, Axsy Public Sector, Axsy Retail Execution
Please see the following best practices for running Flows in the Axsy Mobile App:
- Ensure the sync configuration for the app includes all records and objects that are referenced in Flows. For more information on creating defining sync configuration for the Axsy Mobile App, please see these articles: Sync Scope Configuration.
- Take into consideration these best practices for Dashboard Flows: Best Practices for Dashboard Flows.
- Take into consideration how the Axsy Mobile App handles Salesforce Formula Fields.
- The Axsy Mobile App stores Salesforce IDs using their 18-character representation as this is considered Salesforce best practice (Field Types). As such, make sure any Salesforce Formula Fields used in Flows resolve to the 18-character Salesforce ID and not the 15-character representation (Convert a 15-character Id to an 18-character Id).
- To ensure that the app retrieves the correct record for Get Record requests when only the first found record is retrieved, ensure that you manually filter the record results by a unique field, such as ID. Otherwise, there is no guarantee which record’s field values will be stored. For more information on how to manually store field values for records, please see this Salesforce article: Flow Element: Get Records