Available in: Axsy Mobile for Salesforce, Axsy Field Service, Axsy Public Sector, Axsy Retail Execution
If multiple Axsy Smart Forms have been created in your Org, it is possible to deploy them via a single Flow rather than deploy each using their own dedicated Flow. The first step to do so is to create a custom record field on the object that is intended to run the Axsy Smart Forms. A Flow can then reference this custom field and dynamically determine the Smart Form that should run for a given record.
Please see this article for more information on creating a Flow that references the custom record field: Deploying Smart Forms with Salesforce Flow - Variable Smart Form ID
Create a Custom Record Field on the Salesforce Platform
In the example below, it is assumed that the object running the Smart Form is the Work Order object, but similar steps apply to any Salesforce object.
- From the Salesforce Platform, navigate to Setup > Platform Tools > Object Manager.
- Select Work Order and then Fields & Relationships.
- Select New to create a new custom field.
- The new field needs to be set as a Lookup field to the Form Object. Select Type to be Lookup and then select the Relationship to be with a Form.
- Complete the rest of the steps, making sure the new field is added to the Page Layout for the Work Order object.
View and Edit the Custom Field on the Work Order Page Layout
- Navigate to a work order and check that you can see the new custom field.
- When editing the custom field, created Smart Forms can be searched for and assigned to this custom field. Select one to assign it to the Work Order.
Now that you have successfully configured your custom record field, you now need to create a Flow that references this field. Please see this article for more information: Deploying Smart Forms with Salesforce Flow - Variable Smart Form ID