Available in: Axsy Mobile for Salesforce, Axsy Field Service, Axsy Public Sector, Axsy Retail Execution
Once you have created an Axsy Smart Form, you can make the Smart Form available in the Axsy Mobile App by setting up a Salesforce Flow. This article describes how to do so with a Salesforce Flow containing a single element that references the specific Smart Form ID set by Salesforce.
Configure the Flow on the Salesforce Platform
- From the URL of the Smart Form, capture the Salesforce Form ID. This is located before the /view portion of the URL. Don't include any forward slashes.
- From Salesforce Setup, use the Quick Find search and type in "Flows".
- Under Process Automation, select Flows. For a new Smart Form, select New Flow.
- From the Menu options, select Screen Flow and then Create.
- Add a new Action Element to the Flow.
- When the Action opens, using Filter By, select Type and then select Apex Action (Legacy) as the action.
- In the corresponding box to the right, search for and select Mobile Smart Form (axsy_forms_FlowFormRunner) as the Legacy Apex action. Then click Done.
- Then double click on the Apex Action (Legacy) process flow and assign the FormId parameter to the value captured in Step 1 above.
- Save your changes and Activate the Flow.